What's in a name?
In 1959 Stan Ashley took family-owned farm land and built Stan's Auto Body & Paint at 1880 W. Euclid Ave in El Centro, CA. Soon after Stan purchased more land adjacent to the original property and started an auto dismantling business, or "wrecking yard", to compliment the auto body repair portion of his business. This was the beginning of what was to become the Imperial Valley's go-to-establishment for auto body repair and used automobile parts.
Now, almost 50 years later, we are still at our original location at 1880 W. Euclid Ave. and operated by Stan's only grandson Beau. Today we still operate under the same, basic, principles that made Stan's Auto Body a household name in the Valley: Quality, Honesty and Consistency.